Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is a really good pink blush?

Nothing garish-looking. I just want something with a subtle glow that's good quality. I am also open to trying peach blush, but idk if it looks good on me or not.What is a really good pink blush?
People are suppose to be 'natural' pink cheeked.


So I suggest 503 Light Primrose by hf mineral makeup.


It subtle and the colour suits almost everyone.


Its pure crushed mineral blush and comes in a 10 gm sifter pot that should last about a year.


There bonus is that its cheap and has NO expiry date due to it being a pure dry mineral!


good luckWhat is a really good pink blush?
MAC has a nice selection of blushes. They also have a product called Mineralized skin finishes as well as Beauty Powders. They have such a GREAT shimmer to them as well as a nice sheer color to them. =]





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15104%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD12678
I really like MAC Beauty Powder Blush in True Romantic which gives a beautiful flush to the skin. If you want something very light, I like the L'Oreal True Match blush is Baby Blossom. I love blush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish