Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How can I use cheek powder/blush if I have naturally very pale skin with pink cheeks? I want peach cheeks?

And which products you would recommend?How can I use cheek powder/blush if I have naturally very pale skin with pink cheeks? I want peach cheeks?
Just apply a thin layer of foundation either all over your face or just on your cheeks to cover up the pinkish color in your cheeks. Thennnn you can apply the peach blush over it so all you'll be able to see is the peach. :] I'd recommend bare minerals because they have very pale powder foundations that blend really well into your skin but still cover well.





hope this helpss.How can I use cheek powder/blush if I have naturally very pale skin with pink cheeks? I want peach cheeks?
if you already have pink cheeks you don't need blush. why do you want ';peach'; cheeks. that look sounds cheesy and just plain bad. sounds to me like you better naturally.
Try using bare minerals peachy blush. swipe it very lighty across your cheekbones, up to you're hair line

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish