Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the best light pink blush by MAC Cosmetics?

hey everybody i really need a light pink blush by mac any ideas??What is the best light pink blush by MAC Cosmetics?
pink swoon :)What is the best light pink blush by MAC Cosmetics?
You might want to check out my website too, I know you like mac but you should really look at the MARK products, they are really really great and affordable too. If you goto my web address, register, click on shop now, then click on the link towards the top that says MARK, All of the mark products are there.


I hope this helps, and the website is http://www.youravon.com/mistyhollingsworth





Best of luck! :O)
Check out the mineralize blush in Hand-Finish, I love love looove it !





its actually much lighter than what it looks like on their website !!











here's the link





http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/spp.鈥?/a>
I like their base color in uncommon. I think it is a liquid blush in a compact.
Try either Dame or Well Dressed :)


They're really pretty light pinks
go to mac cosmetics .com i guess cuz im not really sure 4 u its wuteva matches and wut suits u best
Check out ';Dame';.


It is really pretty.


Hope I helped.


%26lt;3
well dressed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish