Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I am wearing a blush pink wedding dress what colour should bridesmaids be in?

I chose a very pale pink for myself and its gorge and was thinking white bridesmaids with pink tulle underneath but am scared there isn't enough contrast.I am wearing a blush pink wedding dress what colour should bridesmaids be in?
I would def go darker than your dress, not lighter. Think peonies. You're pale pink (wow, gorge is right), so try a darker pink on them with white accents. Try this: I prefer the darkest pink for the bridesmaids.





http://www.disted.edu.my/mpr/blog/wp-con鈥?/a>I am wearing a blush pink wedding dress what colour should bridesmaids be in?
I agree with those saying it should be darker, because a very pale blush pink is a gorgeous color, but isn't that far off from white, so you want to set it off. It always goes well with green, I think, or another option is to get a darker shade of your exact hue. You have to be a bit careful with this, because for example some ';rose'; shades would look clashy, so just get a palette and keep darkening it all the way up to burgundy (which I love with pale pink).





But green is always safe.
maybe a darker shade of pink - like a Rose, or bubblegum - depending on your personal taste in pink. I think with you being a pale color, they could be in a bolder one.





i think you could easily do white dresses, with pink tulle - but again, you're going to want the contrast to be darker. I think as long as you avoid more pale pink - you'll be fine.
what about a different shade of pink, like bright pink or coral?


you could choose a dark shade of purple or red.


Maybe a shade of green or gold.





There are a lot of options!





http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/鈥?/a>





try theses colors:





mocha, espresso, harvest gold, coral, berry, celadon, hunter, seafoam, robins egg blue, navy
i think black would be nice with maybe a pink sash that matches your dress color. that way you will stand out and not look like you are the center of attention like you should! usually the brides wear white so i would stay away from that color unless it's an outdoor wedding and you are going for that look
God I feel soooo gay for answering this! But I think your on the right track. My first suggestion would be a white with some color to set off. Any spring color might work for it though if your scared of the whitem





Completely stay away from any dark colors!!!!
Oh....I would NOT go with white for your bridesmaids. You need to have a strong contrast.





A deep burgundy, navy, or black would look nice (fall/winter)


If you are getting married in the spring/summer....then I would go with a green color or even a deep (bright) pink.
i was thinking white! it would be pretty..do the contrast with the flowers..that will make it pop...do like a purple and pink for the flowers or maybe white roses and green hyndrangeas.
what are your wedding colors? pick dark, lighter and lightest. chocolate goes awesome with pink, you could have chocolate, blush and ivory or champagne.
I would also consider a very deep shade of the same pink for your gals, they can carry white %26amp; pale pink flowers %26amp; yours can be white with shades of pink from pale to very deep.....


...it would look so striking!
How about a very deep rose shade? or if its summer how about a fresh green color? I wouldn't keep to pink in any shade for the bridesmaids, even lavender would look better.
When is your wedding fall/summer/spring/winter????
Dark Mauve, Navy or White. Pink Tulle sounds really trashy/1980's in style.
In the end do whatever you want, but I think that sounds very nice. You could do black if you wanted high contrast.
Honestly I would think ivory........with maybe a pink accent like a rose? IDK. I think ivory!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish