Thursday, December 3, 2009

My gecko face is kinda pink.Look's like she's blushing...?

I have a female gecko.I had her for 3 and a half months and she is 6 months old.I didn't buy her,I found her.I found her in my yard 3 and a half months ago.She is turning 4 months on the 10th or January.I took her the vet to find out how old she is,but in my country,even for finding out what geneder your pet is,costs more than $300.


She is eating normally and acting normally but when I or someone else comes up to her she turns all pink.She is yellow with brown spots.She is a yellow-spotted gecko.\


Thanks for all your help!My gecko face is kinda pink.Look's like she's blushing...?
She's afraid of you.She's used to living in the wild but then you took it.


If her WHOLE FACE turns pink then she has some kind of problem.


Put her back in the wild or feed her grass and stuff.Stop with the gecko food.Crickets are good to.


But remember, if you take something without permission, you have to put it back.


:^D





Pet_service54@yahoo.caMy gecko face is kinda pink.Look's like she's blushing...?
yea
First off, you shouldn't be keeping a wild animal. You have no idea what they're used to eating, or what their environment is. They may also carry diseases or bacteria, or you could potentially give them diseases or bacteria that they're not used to (and not protected from).





I'm not sure what country you're from, but sexing (determining gender) reptiles is fairly simple, but quite invasive. Do you even know what species of gecko you're keeping? You really need to know what kind of animal you have to be able to properly care for it! As far as I know, there is no ';yellow spotted gecko'; in any country.





The gecko is probably turning pink as a fear response to being afraid of people, since it is a WILD ANIMAL. Your best bet is to return it to the wild where it knows what it eats and can take care of itself! In all likelihood, you will probably shorten its lifespan by causing all this unnecessary stress on the animal. PLEASE, PUT IT BACK WHERE YOU FOUND IT!
yeah she might be blushing thats cute ive never heard of that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish