Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color lipstick goes well with coral-pink cheeks? (my blush)?

my blush is actually everyday mineral's siesta face color.


does pink or coral lips go better with that?


i'm not sure what color lipstick i should buy





serious answers only please! thanks!!What color lipstick goes well with coral-pink cheeks? (my blush)?
maybe a lipgloss like loreal juice with a peach or mango colored lipliner. to keep it naturalWhat color lipstick goes well with coral-pink cheeks? (my blush)?
how about a change





dark purple to light purple





make u sweet too :)
shiny pinkish? I have that at home/ (:
if your blush is bright pink go with a nice clear gloss because if you use red its too dark and pink will look too pink with the blush.
a nude coloured lipgloss will look gr8 on u.
UM TRY HOTT PINK


OR LIGHT COLOR


THATS IS HOTT





http://www.findstuff.com/search.php?quer…
pink lipstick but why use lipstick? use a gloss instead
duh coral pink
Either will work nicely. You can even move into a peach, fuchsia (hot pink), red, or something in an orange.





Someone mentioned that you shouldn't match your lips to your cheeks or that the color, in essence, should be that noticeable. But I strongly disagree. This is a personal choice. Oh, for the record, I'm a professional make-up artist. This doesn't mean that I'm self ordained or that a make-up line educated me at a seminar. It means that I paid thousands of dollars for an education in all make-up medias - at a college.
I don't think that you should be ';matching'; your lip color with your cheek color. And your cheek color shouldn't be so heavy that you should worry about what goes with it. Put the cheek color on light so that it looks natural and choose your lip color depending on how you do your eyes. If your eyes are done up darker then use a lighter shade of lip color so that your lips aren't competing with your eyes. If your eyes are done up more natural or lighter then go a little darker with the lip color.





I wouldn't go too dark for your skin tone. Like if you are fair skinned I wouldn't advise wearing a dark berry color. I like the lip color Apricot from Mary Kay. It gives a nice natural look but adds color at the same time.





Hope this helps.
coral-pink blush would go great with a shimmery nude color li gloss. but if you want people to concentrate more on your blush then you should just slather on clear ligloss and line your eyes, bottom lid only, with dark brown eyeliner. then blink slightly hard. hope i helped.


=]
well if your going to use lipstick you should use something that sort of matches your skin tone. but i would recommend lip gloss instead. even just a clear gloss will look great. or a light pink gloss. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish